I'm a Star (yes, i used a rap song as a title sorry)
Okay. So since natasha made one, now i need to make one. Basically I spent 2 hours looking at previews on my computer and I chose the movies that looked funny(even if the plot looked kind of stupid) movies that you could just tell were classics. I have pretty much every genre of movie except horror. Let me know what you think
Alice in Wonderland!
Avatar
Babies
Extraordinary measures
Takers
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Law abiding citizen
Nine
The imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Kick Ass
Brooklyn's Finest
Letters To Juliet
Me and Orson Wells
The Blind Side(i STILL havent seen it)
Precious
The Lightning Thief
Toy Story 3
Date Night(because steve carell is amazing& it looks hilarious)
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
Youth in Revolt( looks stupid with horrible plot line, bu looks really funny)
Dear John(because i love nicholas sparks & i've been in love with Channing Tatum since i saw step up)
Furry Vengance
Grown Ups(!!!!)
Salt
Everybody's fine
Wonderful world
When In Rome <3
Up in the air
Did you hear about the morgans? (Hugh Grant enough said)
Green Zone
Despicable Me
Valentines Day
To Save A Life
A Single Man
SHREK!!!
Death at a funeral
Inception
Knight and Day
Leap Year
The Slammin Salmon
A Prophet
Remember me
Serious Moonlight
Sherlock Holmes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home