Over the Rainbow
RANDOM: but I totally remembered this story it happened last week at school.
So its like 7:35 in the morning and i'm walking onto campus from sizzler and as i'm walking this guy pulls out of the high school. He's probably mid 50's full head of white hair and white beard. It's low 50's and he as his car windows are rolled down and he is BLASTING his music and Somewhere over the rainbow by the Hawaiian guy i think his name is IZ is playing. Just in case you don't know what song i'm talking about) So anyways i'm walking by and this guy starts belting the opening of the song. you know OHH OHH OH OH OH OH OOOOOHHHHH! you know. the beginning. and when i say belting i mean belting like when you sing because nobody is listening or watching type of singing. AND at the same time he is dancing. you know the whole banging hands on steering wheel head tilted back and swaying back and forth. It was just classic! And people walking by were snickering but all i could do was smile and think "wow. that is one cool guy" and i wasn't even being sarcastic, i even slowed down so i could watch this guy (cuz yea, i creep it real like that) But anyways, he made my day that day and i told everyone in my 1st period class and i forgot about it by like nutrition But the song just came up on pandora and i remembered, and i just HAD to blog about it. :)
There is NOTHING to eat in my house. like nothing. It's extremely frustrating like breakfast. we have boxes and boxes of cereal, but no milk. not even rice dream, but i'm not to fond of it after past experiences. I'm allergic to eggs. we have no pancake mix or bagels or yogurt. I could go on forever about the food that is not in my house. But i will tell you what IS in my house: junk food chips, soda, chocolate covered pretzels, cookies. you know, all the stuff that makes you sick eating it, and does not substitute for meals. oh well.
Also. Christmas is in THREE DAYS. and i have not gone shopping. for anyone in my family. I have no money and no ride to the mall. But i do have an abundance of time but did i mention i have NO money. zilch. zero. nothing. Here's the bad thing. i found out my brother has already purchased something for me. I don't know what it is but i'm pretty sure he got it from the apple store so it was probably like a $20 gift. The only reason i bring this up is because in previous years. When i didn't really care for money i would save all my B-day money and spend it on Christmas presents. two years ago i spent $500 alone on xmas gifts. i recall getting my brother call of duty 4 (a video game) the equivalent of $60 and he got me a $3 knockoff target lip gloss. i kid you not. And now that i have no money, he actually buys me something.
I HATE GROWING UP
Why are we expected to buy these things for people as we get older. i mean honestly it's a requirement to buy people nice expensive gifts. And if you don't you considered a cheap, inconsiderate, selfish person. The world sucks. I mean where are we supposed to get this money? Now i'm ranting.
Sorry. :(
So we need to hang out. I am having my nerd withdrawals <3 And i'm just sitting around in my house.
oh! and you guys are welcome to come to my house :) just let me know when It's not the most fun place in the world, but we can go to the park or the xmas tree lot or something. we could make it fun. i promise. I'll even clean my room for you haha.
Oh and i came across this show. I personally think it's hilarious, but then again i have retarded humor. gotta love BBC. they show the best things on television. it's called the inbetweeners. you should look it up on youtube.
oh yea we got frogs :)
Sorry. :(
So we need to hang out. I am having my nerd withdrawals <3 And i'm just sitting around in my house.
oh! and you guys are welcome to come to my house :) just let me know when It's not the most fun place in the world, but we can go to the park or the xmas tree lot or something. we could make it fun. i promise. I'll even clean my room for you haha.
Oh and i came across this show. I personally think it's hilarious, but then again i have retarded humor. gotta love BBC. they show the best things on television. it's called the inbetweeners. you should look it up on youtube.
oh yea we got frogs :)


2 Comments:
oh my gosh, i absolutely LOVED your israel kamakawiwo'ole story!!!
that 50 year old man has so much spirit! if i was with you, i would have belted out with him!
lol, reminds me of the time a saw a biker blasting My Heart Will Go On.
dude, BBC has the best shows. I haven't watched the inbetweeners but I'm addicted to Never Mind the Buzzcocks right now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home