you may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one
Although i've listened to the song imagine by john Lennon dozens of times, it was as if i heard it for the first time today. It came up on itunes and before i even realized it tears were streaming down my face. I'm not sad.. or happy.. I just am. I've never had a song make tears steadily stream down my face. It's a nice feeling to cry over something so beautiful. It's relieving. Sometimes i wonder where all the beautiful things in the world have gone. Are they gone, or am i simply unable to recognize beauty when it dances before me.
I wonder when i will be able to see and think clearly again. I really do believe it is still a beautiful world. Seeing is believing. I believe. I believe. I believe....
I'm not sure if i'm trying to convince you or me...


1 Comments:
<3 Let's watch American Beauty together.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home