You're Blurry

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Life is wonderful

Happy Thanksgiving!
i'm not sure who i'm saying that too since im pretty sure no one reads my blog...
But i was thinking about this and every year we go around the table saying what we're thankful for. Have you ever not known what to say? How about the classic"i'm thankful for my family and food" The end.

But thinking about it, how absurd is that? Our world is full of billions of things, trillions, and all we can come up with is "i'm thankful for food and family"? I mean god blesses us with so many gifts everyday. Every situation of our life changes us, whether it be positive or negative. We all lead different lives. I have a lot to be thankful for, and really i'm thankful for everything. For the good, the bad. The ups and the downs; the wrong and the right. I'm thankful for every single moment that i've ever been hurt because it has only taught me to be a stronger individual, to accept others help, to understand that "it takes some good to make it hurt, and it takes some bad for satisfaction"

I'm thankful for feeling alone, because it helped me see that i had friends and family to help and comfort me.
I'm thankful for being short on money because then i could appreciate when i had extra to spend.
I'm thankful for moving away from my friends because it showed me they cared enough to keep in touch.
I'm thankful for sickness so it could teach me to cherish my health.
I'm thankful for falling so i could learn to get up.
I'm thankful for you hurting me so i could learn to reconcile.
I'm thankful for hatred, so i could see that you can still love.

With all the bad in the world, there is always a positive. We must learn to accept the life lessons as gifts, because everything happens for a reason

So this year i'm thankful for everything. Literally, EVERYTHING.

1 Comments:

Blogger Briana Lee said...

I love you. <3

November 26, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home